You will be housed with a host family, not in a hotel. Please try your utmost to respect any house rules which are in place with your host family, and do not forget to be in touch with them should you be delayed home, if this was not already notified.
Your future host family will of course have a different lifestyle to yours in France, and so we ask all students to make the maximum effort in order to integrate themselves. Please do not wait for your host family to make all the efforts!
During the course of your Skype interview with a member of our team, we will ask you several questions and complete a sanitary form, which will help us find the best family to suit your requirements. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies, have dietary requirements, or any phobias, please make these known to the member of our team during your interview!
Upon your arrival, you will be provided with a mobile phone, with a credit of £10. It is essential to keep your mobile on you at all times, should you need to contact your employer, host family, or a member of Breakaway.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
If you would like to benefit from one of the services we offer, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Please read through the different programmes we offer. Once you have chosen the programme most suitable for you, contact us
2. We will then undertake a Skype interview with you, so that we can discuss your needs, build your profile, and also assess your level of English, in order to find you a placement which you will most benefit from. After the interview, we will then work within our team to suit your needs as closely as possible.
3. Should you be accepted, a member of the team will send you the enrolment document which will need to be completed and returned to us, so that we can begin to find you your ideal placement. Should your application not be successful, we will endeavor to keep you informed as soon as possible.
4. We will start to find a suitable placement, and also a host family (if this forms part of your chosen programme). We will endeavor to keep you up to date throughout each progression.
5. Once your placement is confirmed with the employer, and a suitable host family has been found, we will send to you via post your confirmation.
All you need consider, is think about what to pack!